Ana Kavramlar

A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
< Geri dön

Sherwin-Williams Company – SHW

The Sherwin- Williams Company (SHW) is a developer, manufacturer, distributor and seller of paints, coatings and related products. It was founded in 1866 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. It has established itself as a dominant player in the industry for nearly 150 years. It has customers across various segments including retail customers, professionals, commercial and industrial. SHW operates in 3 segments: The Americas, Consumer Brands and Performance. 

As at 30 Sep 2021 

The Americas Group segment (58%) caters to the architectural and industrial contractors, as well as do-it-yourself homeowners with architectural paints, coatings and protective and marine products. 

The Consumer Brands Group segment (13%) caters to the retail and distributor clients with both branded and private label architectural paints, stains, varnishes, wood finishes, preservatives, applicators, corrosion inhibitors, aerosols and adhesives. 

The Performance Coatings Group segment (30%) caters to retailers, dealers, jobbers, licesees and third party distributors through it’s branchers and direct sales staff, with a vast range of products including wood finishing, automotive refinish products, protective & marine coatings, performance based resins and colorants. 


SHW has a global presence across the continents including the US, Asia, Europe and Australia. The majority of it’s income is generated from the US (80.2%), and the remaining internationally (19.8%). This includes 280 branches across 120 countries, with 4,700 specialty paint stores in North America, and 320 locations in Latin America.